Tuesday, January 22, 2013

That's Bologna!

I find myself growing weary of the political Facebook arguments that I cannot seem to keep myself from engaging in. I need some other avenue to call out shenanigans bologna that I cannot sit idly by and listen to, nor can I make one more post on the infamous Book, one more comment on the overly-shared, hyperbolic photos everyone seems to be so excited about these days. A few examples from the past week that struck me as particularly full of bologna... 
Keep Calm and Love Guns? What the hell does that even mean? That's Bologna!

Obama as Hitler- real original... That's Bologna!

I am sick of it, and need a place that is not the comment threads on these photos to say so.  I look forward to calling out the usual suspects- I'm looking at you, Bill O'ReillyMitch McConnellJohn Boehner- but I think this blog will be a useful tool to think about these issues on a deeper level. It will also be useful in preventing me from pulling my own hair out in clumps. So this is my new blog. I'm sure some of you will think it is pure bologna.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog. Will be an avid follower. Good job!

    ReplyDelete